Saturday 16 July 2011

Win, Win, Win

Here goes, my first competition, to win a Nuby Manual Breast Pump.
To be entered, please follow my blog and like my facebook page. I can also be followed on twitter @ Hex_Mum. When I reach 100 facebook fans and 50 blog followers I will pick a winner, so please share and like with all of your friends. I already have offers of competition prizes from three companies over the next few months, so keep a look out, and enjoy reading about our crazy household xxx

10 comments:

  1. Please enter my name into draw :)

    I follow your blog as Marzena
    I have liked your facebook page
    and I follow you on twitter as @marzutek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done all. Good luck everyone
    @emmys_mummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. beverley kirwin17 July 2011 at 08:51

    done all thanks @mike4bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. done all thanks @handbag2000 Tony Anthony Micheal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, im following your blog and have liked on facebook (sharma gaskill)
    and am also following you on twitter @sharmagaskill :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab prize :D
    Following your blog
    liking you on facebook
    following you on twitter as picklepie35 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi *wave* new follower of your blog, already like on FB :) good luck on getting your followers. I'm @pipersky1 on Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiya fab comp im sharing as nicci jane cowdell-murray and bubbalovesblog on facebook and @bubbalovesblog on twittter x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellooo! I have liked your FB page and Twitter, I am also following on GFC.

    @daisyangel1

    ReplyDelete
  10. please include me in your competition i am tweeting you & liked your facebook page

    ReplyDelete