Sunday 21 August 2011

What I Dream Of Owning the Most ....

I have been tagged by the lovely mymummyspennies to share what I dream of owning the most and here it is


A Farm Park, combining my love of children and animals, I dream of owning a place that families can come and spend the day with the animals stroking and feeding the animals and handling them, lambs, goats, rabbits, pigs, chickens and maybe a couple of ponies.
We are fortunate to live in a quite rural village and have eight chickens, although I keep trying to persuade my husband that we could have some more! When I was a teenager I used to own a horse, and my love for them has never faded.
How this will happen I can only imagine, but everyone has to have a dream, and that is mine.

I'm tagging  bubbaloves, Here Comes Trouble and BusyMumof3 to share what they dream of owning the most and link back to The Wonderful Adventures of Spud & Spike!

1 comment: