Friday 23 September 2011

Bliss Softening Socks Are My Best Friend EVER

Key Features & Benefits
• hydrates hardened hoofs with a self-activating gel lining
• immediately softens tired treads and lasts for up to 50 uses
• softens, smoothes, and pampers with olive oil, grapeseed oil, and vitamin E
• makes an excellent gift!

You'll get a 'kick' out of this pair of toe de-toughing, sole-smoothing, hardened heel-helping softening socks. They'll leave feet feathery soft and spotlight-ready in 20 minutes!


I was very kindly sent a pair of these rather fun looking socks, and they are FANTASTIC...

Now I don't know about any of you, but I have never had a problem with my feet before, until this pregnancy, after giving birth to Tyrus I began to notice that my feet were really rough and had actuallly started to crack, something I had never experienced before and I certainly do not want it to continue - it hurts!

When I took these socks out of the packet they felt like a handful of jelly, I peeled them apart and carefully placed them on my feet, they felt so weird, when I walked around in them it felt as if I was walking on something squidgy...

They are a very lovely blue colour, but when I went to remove them I was rather embarrased and made a mental note to get the carpets cleaned, they were not quite so bright blue on the bottom! However you can handwash them very carefully to get rid of the carpet dirt...

But my feet felt SO good, they really did soften my feet and I have not had any cracks since starting to wear them, and if I notice that my feet are getting dry (I can't remember to moisturise them EVERY day, I have six children to get ready before me!) I just pop them on my feet for a little while and they are as smooth as Tyrus's skin once again.
These would be a perfect present for any hard working mummy, or someone special, they really are a marvellous product that I shall be forever indebted to, now that I have soft feet again.
Thankyou Bliss Softening Socks, I shall love you forever xx

No comments:

Post a Comment