Wednesday 9 November 2011

Power Rangers Heading For Blackpool Pleasure Beach


Xene and Lochie used to love watching the Power Rangers when they were younger, so imagine my surprise when I walked into the lounge last week to find, Xene, Lochie, Neva and Kaide all sat watching the new series of Power Rangers Samurai on Nickelodeon...

When I was younger I used to live in South Yorkshire, and our BIG family day out, was a trip to Blackpool, I used to love the PleasureBeach and all of its rides.

Now, if you have children who are Power Ranger mad, or you are a secret Power Ranger fan, and you are anywhere near Blackpool, then head down there on Saturday.

To celebrate, the Power Rangers are heading to the UK’s favourite amusement park, Nickelodeon Land at Pleasure Beach Blackpool on Saturday 12th November to meet and greet with fans of the hit show.

Those wanting to meet with the action heroes need to drop by Nickelodeon Land, a new 6 acre area at Pleasure Beach home to 12 amazing rides and attractions. Saturday 12th November is made extra special as not only will the park be hosting the Power Rangers Samurai, but it’s also the last Saturday that the whole park is open to the public!

Guests will get the chance to meet the Power Rangers Samurai, as well as rubbing shoulders with SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer and many other Nickelodeon characters. Whats more, arrive dressed as your favourite Ranger and receive a free Nickelodeon goody bag.  All Wristbands to the park are buy one get one free when booked online at pleasurebeachresort.com


I have to admit I am absolutely gutted that we live SO far away, all of my children would LOVE it, so I must try to arrange to visit next season, if you do decide to visit on Saturday, have a great time and come back here and let me know how great it was, I won't be jealous, Honestly...

No comments:

Post a Comment