Monday 23 January 2012

Garden Games Jumbo Connect 4 Review

As mentioned in previous posts, my children love the outdoors, and they spend a lot of time in our garden.

I was extremely delighted to be given the opportunity to review an item from the fantastic Garden Games.

The game that we were sent to review was a Giant Connect 4, which is perfect for our children as they adore the game in normal size, you can imagine their glee at having it giant size! I have always loved the game, even more so when I met my husband, because his uncle is the person responsible for designing this game, so it has a special place in my heart.


A large box arrived and we excitedly opened it. I do not know quite what I was expecting, but the product far outweighed my expectations.
It is a very sturdy piece of equipment, that will last a very long time. It took no effort to piece together, just slotting the two end pieces into thew board and sliding in the bar at the bottom to hold the counters in place.
The children had great fun unwrapping each individually wrapped counter and sliding them out of the grid.






They had great fun fitting all of the counters into the very handy bag!


The whole family have enjoyed playing with the Jumbo Connect 4, even in this weather! So I am sure it will be a firm favourite during the summer months.

It is suitable for all ages, Eowyn had great fun just putting the counters in and making pretty patterns, the older children got quite competitive, although nowhere near as competitive as mum and dad !

For more information on the Jumbo Connect 4 visit Garden Games here.

They have a fantastic range of outdoor games, trampolines and some amazing Playhouses.

I would definitely recommend the Connect 4 and also the site.






5 comments:

  1. I would love one of these for my kids but they are so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great fun for the summer but out of my price range

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks brilliant I will definitely be investing in one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow mega blown up mega 4, wonder if they'll do house size one next time

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome, I'm sure the kids enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete