Saturday 25 February 2012

11 Questions About Me

11 questions about me...

I was tagged by the lovely Boo, Roo and Tigger Too, who is the only blogger I know that lives anywhere near me!.


The Rules:
  • You must post these rules
  • Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog
  • Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
  • Choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post
  • Let each blogger know you’ve tagged them

1.How old were you when you had your first child?
I had just had my 22nd Birthday when Xene was born.

2.Are you an only child? or one of many?
I have one sister who is 3 years younger than me.

3.If you could do any job in the world what would it be and why?
I would like to be the owner of a Farm Park, I love animals and interacting with people, and I like being outdoors.

4.Coca Cola or Pepsi?
It would have to be Pepsi, I just LOVE the taste, it is definitely my junk food weakness! 

5.What is your favourite film?
Thats a tough one, there are so many great films, but I guess the film I have watched the most over the years, so would be considered my favourite is Dirty Dancing.

6.Bikini or swimsuit?
Not sure, probably bikini, though not at the moment until my mummy tummy has gone away!

7.What is your favourite sweet treat?
Raspberry Pavlova, it is a running joke throughout my family that I would kill someone over a slice of Pavlova!!

8.Do you believe in Father Christmas?
Of course, there is something magical about the whole Christmas experience with Father Christmas.

9.What is the oldest item of clothing you own?
wow thats a toughie, I am not known for being the most fashionable and up to date mum, so most of my clothes are pretty old, I have a lovely dark green fleece jacket that I have definitely had since I met Asa, which is 16 years ago, so probably that.

10.Which celeb would you like to swap lives with (just for a day)?
Angelina Jolie, who wouldn't want a day with Brad Pitt, i'd love to see how he copes with all those children!

11. How did you meet your best friend?
Asa is my best friend, we met whilst working together behind a bar.

My questions:
1. What is your favourite TV programme ?
2. Fish and Chips or Roast Dinner ?
3. Do you have a favourite band or singer ?
4. How did you meet your other half ?
5. Where would you like to go on holiday ?
6. What job did you want to do when you were little, and are you doing it ?
7. Hot Drink or Cold Drink ?
8. Do you drive, if so when did you pass your test ?
9. How many children do you have and are you planning any more ?
10. What starsign are you ?
11. City or Countryside ?


I'm not sure I can tag 11 people, but feel free to answer my questions even if you are not tagged (please leave me a comment with a link so I can check out your answers)

I tag mymummyspennies, mummyvswork, blogbybaby, mummy2five, Emmys Mummy, Mummy of 3 Diaries,Ghostwritermummy, Mummy not "Big Milk Thing", Cheetahs In My Shoes, mum2babyinsomniac and finally Preston Precious.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, will do asap :) Mmmmm now how to get around question 9? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Pepsi gal too, but no way would you see me in a bikini (well not since the children came along)

    ReplyDelete