Wednesday 17 October 2012

Asda Little Angels Dry & Sensitive Range

All six of my children have at some time had dry or sensitive skin, especially as young babies, so I will always try to find the products that suit them best.
I was delighted to give Asda's own brand Little Angels new Dry and Sensitive range a test.

The first product that we tested was the bath and body wash, the children love bubbles in the bath and the fact that it is also a wash is fantastic, both time saving and no need to locate the lost soap in the bottom of the cloudy bath water!!


I added the bath and body wash to the running water and was delighted to find that loads of bubbles appeared, it doesn't have a particular smell to it, unlike some overpowering scents.


 
As you can see the bath was full of bubbles and they actually lasted a really long time. The RRP for a 300ml bottle is £1.35 which I think is fantastic value for money.
 
We also got sent the Dry & sensitive Shampoo to try.
Again, this didn't have a strong smell, and it was very gentle on their eyes, especially the way Kaide and Eowyn wash their hair, they sort of just throw a bucket of water over their head and hope for the best!!
 



As you can see they are both smiling and no screaming because it is stinging their eyes.

The shampoo RRP is also £1.35 which I think represents excellent value for money and it did make their hair look soft and shiny.

You can purchase both of these products in your local Asda store or when you do your online shop at www.asda.com


 
 
 



 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    my website :: Michael Kors Handbags

    ReplyDelete