Tuesday 23 October 2012

Special K Cracker Crisps - And they were gone...

Special K Cracker Crisps are a tasty new savoury snack , which has 95 calories and 3% fat for a serving of 21 crisps.

We were sent a box of Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar and a box of Sweet Chilli to try.

I can usually tell what the children think of something, by the speed in which it is consumed, therefore, these were a HUGE hit, as they were demolished in minutes, with the household being split down the middle on their favourite flavour.

They can be located on the crisp aisle in all major supermarkets priced at £1.99 for a 100g box or 60p for individual bags.

 
Crisps and snacks are a real favourite in The Morrison household, and I think they may make it onto the next shopping list, although I am not sure how healthy it would be for me to eat an entire box by myself, however the Sweet Chilli ones have one less calorie, so I should be OK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment