Tuesday 1 January 2013

Project 365 - Day 1 The Hobbit

This year I have decided to join in on Project 365, A photo A Day for 365 Days, I really hope that I can complete this for 2013, the children are growing up so fast and it will be a lovely way to watch them all grow.
So, thankyou to The Boy and Me for reminding me to take more photos!!

Here Goes ....

A long awaited Cinema Trip to see The Hobbit for six of us.


The three eldest have all read The Hobbit and were very keen to watch it at the cinema, so my parents very kindly agreed to look after the two little ones so that we could all go together and see it, which is a real treat as we usually just take it in turns to take whichever children would like to see a particular film.
All four were excellent and sat enthralled throughout the entire film, role on part two ...
 
 

2 comments:

  1. lovely! A great family trip to start the new year :) I look forward to seeing your 365 pics and hope we can encourage each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start. Hope you stick with it. It is very rewarding

    ReplyDelete