Thursday 4 April 2013

Shnuggle Basket Review Part One


I am now 18 weeks pregnant, and have started to think about what I need to get for Wiggly, I guess the main thing he or she will need is somewhere to sleep!!

For the other children I have had two moses baskets, one for upstairs and one for in the lounge, as I have never been comfortable about transporting baby in the moses basket, it never seemed very stable!

I was very excited when Shnuggle gave me the opportunity to review one of their baskets, here is why it is different.


"The Shnuggle Basket is the worlds first hypoallergenic and silent Moses basket. Stronger and safer than other Moses baskets, it is silent when baby fidgets at night and has a hood that actually stays up.
Dressed with premium 100% cotton covers that are free of chemicals, with a deep padded liner to giving a truly luxurious first bed for your baby"
It was very quick to arrive, in a large sturdy box, The first thing I noticed when I removed it from the box is how quiet it was, there were no squeaks or rustles and it felt very secure.
Inside the box was a smaller box which contained the parts of the stand and instructions on how to assemble, it was very simple and in five minutes I had a fully functioning, stand that actually folds up when not in use which is perfect for our busy household!
I chose the Cream Waffle basket as we are not going to find out if Wiggly is Pink or Blue until they arrive.
As you can see Eowyn is very taken with the Shnuggle, so too were her dollies, Tyrus on the other hand thought that his dinosaur might like to have a snooze!!

As you can see, the hood, does actually stay up, which has never been the case with other moses baskets!!

It is a really lovely basket and I am actually getting quite excited for the arrival of Wiggly, even though it is still 22 weeks away, saying that, 18 weeks have flown by, so I am sure he or she will be here before we know it, I just hope we have some warm weather before that happens!!

I look forward to updating the Shnuggle Review with pictures of our newborn baby, but my first impression of the basket is extremely positive, still finding it hard to imagine someone so small in the family again, Tyrus seems enormous now.

Roll on September 2013 ...

If you would like more information on this amazing basket and their new product coming soon you can follow them on facebook and twitter.

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I finished up here, but I believed this post used to be great.
    I don't understand who you're however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger if you aren't already. Cheers!

    Here is my web blog ... Michael Kors Bags

    ReplyDelete