Tuesday 12 November 2013

Amoralia Review - THE most luxurious camisole set EVER!

Being pregnant seven times you would think I would be used to it all, but every single one has been different, Viggo's pregnancy was different because of my size, I kept saying it was just because he was the seventh baby and everything was stretched, now we know it was because he was nearly two pounds heavier than the rest!!

Towards the end I certainly did not feel like I was blooming, in fact I felt more like a hippo, so when I was asked if I would like to review a camisole and briefs set, I agreed, but wasn't very hopeful that it would make me feel any better, however I am pleased to say I was proved wrong!!

As it was the middle of summer I was sent a camisole set in Pewter colour.

Here is what it says about the set


  • soft stretchy fabric for comfort
  • ruched front to accomodate a growing bump
  • hidden support that lifts for easy nursing
  • brief is cut lower to fit comfortably under your bump
  • generously cut at the back - very flattering!
  • the pewter and aqua colour have a mesh inner layer to keep nursing pads in place
  • machine washable at 30 degrees
and here is a picture of it !


It arrived in a lovely gift wrapped package, which made me feel good before I even opened it.

The material was very soft and felt lovely against my skin, I ordered my pre pregnant size, but due to my massive bump I wasn't sure if it would fit, but I needn't have worried, it was stretchy enough to go over. The shorts fitted perfectly under my bump and didn't dig into my skin like other shorts I had tried.
Dare I say, I even felt a little bit womanly, and not so hippo like!
Since giving birth to Viggo they have been perfect for those night time feeds and hold a breastpad in place perfectly, the shorts are a perfect fit and the top shows no sign of being stretched when it was supporting my huge bump, it just looks like a very pretty camisole post pregnancy, here are the very rare seen pictures of yours truly, I loved showing off my bump, but i'm afraid you won't see one of me now, minus Viggo bump!!
Its me with a 9 lb baby in my belly!!


Really!! 9lb
Good Thing I have a lovely camisole to cover it!

The Verdict
Any pregnant ladies that are feeling a little bit down about their pregnancy size, go and buy this set NOW, it really will make you feel one sexy mama xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment